Friday, August 24, 2012

IM Mont-Tremblant Race Pictures!

Woo hoo! Race pictures are finally here! As unphotogenic as I am, I decided to get them this time as a memory of a fun race (and my first Ironman).  As you can see, I wasn't kidding when I said I was enjoying myself - I smiled throughout the race (okay, sometimes it was a grimace...)
Swim out

Gotta stay hydrated!





This is on the second bike loop - not the disposable bottle in the cage... still smiling :)  I took in about 80 ounces of fluid while on the bike.

Bike to run transition
On Le P'tit Train du Nord Path, about 4 miles in
Start of second run loop (based on wet pavement)

Me an my walk buddy (we walked about 3 miles together)

Nearing the finish

Okay, at this point I was half smiling, half crying




P.S. Yes, it looks funny with my top tucked into the shorts, but Sugoi makes these tops kinda long, and they roll up and expose belly and back if not tucked in.  This is a much better look, trust me.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Galit! I can't congratulate you on this achievement enough! Amazing!